Warm winter



Its supposed to be the middle of winter now but surprisingly the weather is pretty warm.  I was told that while we were in Singapore for the holidays, the temperature here went down as low as minus 6 degrees celsius.  Now, I can even go outdoors wearing a tanktop!  

After we got back here on Monday, Nyx has become super duper attention-seeking.  I think its from all the attention she got from relatives and friends the past few weeks.  Everytime I put her down she screams and wails...... OMG.  Its like a fire alarm ringing in my head.  I just tell myself this will pass, very soon she's gonna grow up and won't want me to carry her anymore, sniff sniff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit