Met Aunty Cindy and Tammy in Paris with Nyx


















Last Thursday I took the TGV with Nyx and went to Paris to meet up with Aunty Cindy and Tammy.  It was a 3 hour plus train ride and really crowded too.  By the time Nyx and I arrived at the train station in Paris it was almost 10pm.  Though it was my first time in Paris I was fortunate to have no trouble at all finding my way to the metro station and hopping on the right trains to find my way to the hotel 
where I was to meet my aunt and cousin.  
We had a great time touring in Paris for 4 days where we visited the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, took a cruise and so much more.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit