Little Pink Riding Hood


I think i am quite an evil mother......... buah hahahahaha. I was so embarrassed to bring Nyx to "kai kai" (sightseeing/walking/outing) around Spain today.  So just before we headed into the car to drive to San Sebastian for the day, I wrapped her awful hairdo under my pink bandana. Heeeeee...........  Actually doesn't look too bad if I say so myself.  She did try to remove it a couple of times at first, but eventually I gave her an animal biscuit and she completely forgot about that thing on her head.  Sorry guys, we forgot to bring the camera to Spain so no pictures.... haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit