Spider Girl







Nyx the Spider Girl woke up early tis morning even though its a public holiday celebrating National Day and decided to scoot her way to the coffee table upon waking up so that she could help herself to some breakfast (biscuits from the yellow container).  I didn't let her get it but once I came out from the loo the biscuits were out of the container and all over the floor.  Haiz, so there I was picking off the cereal biscuits from the floor one by one like a chicken (of course i didn't eat it).  Anyways these pics were taken before my baby monster successfully got to her loot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit