Pictures of Nya





Check out her facial features!!!! Went for my ultrasound at the gynea's
this morning and he took so many pictures and measurements.
I almost fell asleep during the scan, hahaha.  During the ultrasound 
I saw Nya opening and closing her mouth, apparently she was drinking 
the amniotic fluid surrounding her.  The other picture shows her 
extending her legs and sticking her feet towards her nose, so cute!
Everything is fine except for
my gynea's concern over my low blood pressure.

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG Nya so cute she like dawn sim doing yoga inside your stomach !!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit