I just bought Nyx a pair of black boots which are still a little big as well as a broom and dustpan set. They go so well! Guojun says she looks like a "cleaner lady". Wah hahahaha.
Some things are as certain as death and taxes..... like ageing (cue the heavy sigh). As much as I exercise and hang upside down (from my hammock) and try my best to eat well to support healthy skin, I can't help but notice how some parts of my face just seems to lose some volume. And this is largely due to the ageing of the body, gravity and bone resorption. In particular the area around my temples and cheeks just seems a little more sunken and no its not because I lost weight because when I compare it to pictures taken 12 years ago when I actually weighed less than I do now, I can see the difference. My recent visit to Halley Medical Aesthetics to speak with Doctor Terence Tan about Sculptra as a solution to my concern was highly informative and it was just the answer to what I was looking for to help my body generate its own collagen. [caption id="attachment_1790" align="aligncenter" width="432"] With Doctor Terence Tan. Impressed with his strong kn...
After I was done expressing milk for Nya this morning I returned to the bedroom to see the two little girls holding hands with their daddy man sort of in the way. We usually don't let them sleep so close together, especially during this quarantine period. But somehow they just wriggled towards each other just to hold one another's hands. It was a kodak moment...........
My poor baby Nya had to go for therapy this evening to remove phlegm from her respiratory system. It was her first time having to go through this and according to the doctor she will have to undergo this painful process for a week. When I saw the way the therapist tried to force the mucus out of Nya I almost cried. It was so heartwrenching to see the man pressing down on her ribs and throat such that she started gagging and choking and gasping for air. Her entire face and upper body turned red and I was so afraid she would pass out. She tried to cry but also had to fight for air at the same time. I really couldn't take it...... but I saw that alot of mucus and phlegm was coming out of her mouth and nose each time she gagged. I wanted to stop the therapist so many times.....He even used two syringes to squirt some solution into each of her nostrils to clear them. Finally it was over, after close to 10 minutes. Nya was so tired from this short, painful session that she fell asleep...
Comments