Mousehunt!!!!

Yesterday night we finally captured Mickey the mouse AGAIN! This little guy has been playing hide and seek with us since summer last year.  We caught him last summer and I picked him up by his little brown tail 
then released him in a grass patch somewhere in my neighbourhood.  Apparently it wasn't far enough and now he's back again.  
This little critter has been taunting me for the past few weeks.  He would do a "neh neh ni boo boo" dance in the middle of my kitchen while looking straight at me and for the next hour or so I would be frantically trying to get my hands on him.  Well...... I finally got him last night.  Oddly enough, after talking to him for awhile before we took him out of the house, I started wondering if I ought to keep him as a pet......... nah! Haha.  Guojun would faint.  

Here's a video we took of Nyx playing with her daddy and laughing hysterically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeRHRId8J1M





Comments

Unknown said…
Hey i think nyx look like she is suffering not enjoying at all.. Poor thing

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit