Missing our family and friends in Singapore

Met up with Jen and Brandon at Siglap


Nyx and boyfriend number 1 "Fei Ge"


Nyx with Grandma and uncle at Changi Airport


Nyx and boyfriend number 2 "James"

Its only been a few days since Nyx and I left Singapore to come back to France, and already we're homesick.  Nyx has gotten so used to being carried that my arms are going to break andmy  ear drums are threatening to burst if she doesn't get used to being carried less often.  
The day we arrived at the airport in Bordeaux, we were picked up by our wonderful friends here Leelee and Johnny.  I was super duper tired from the lack of sleep as I had Nyx playing, jumping, bopping, bouncing, eating, pooping,........ etc on my lap throughout the flight from Singapore to Paris, during our 4 hours transit in Paris and our one hour flight from Paris to Bordeaux.  Nevertheless, it was all worth it.  I just can't wait for our next trip back to Singapore.  For now, we're just waiting for Guojun to arrive in Bordeaux next Wednesday.  

Video of Nyx playing in the car after shopping at Vivocity



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit