"Sleeping Partner"



Here's one of the 2 teddy bears a.k.a. sleeping partners which accompany Nyx in bed at night.  In these pictures she just woke up and walked out of the bedroom by herself still carrying this bear.

 It was also her source of comfort while i was busy "demolishing" her playhouse this morning, hehe.  Yeah, she was very sad and angry with me for taking apart her house and putting the parts into the box.  She kept shouting at me and throwing her toys at me, so angry lor!

Oh well that's just too bad....... I've gotta help Guojun with as much packing as i can cos we're gonna be shifting to our new house soon.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit