Collecting stones




We had yet another day of sunny weather this afternoon so I took Nyx out for a short stroll again. Usually we get stuck in the front yard for awhile before we can actually head out cos she now has this habit of plucking grass and picking up small stones.  

The couple who rented out this house before us had dogs and when we first moved here I was busy cleaning up dog poop from the front and back yard.  I really hope I got everything cos I'm a little paranoid Nyx will suddenly find one of them.  




Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Have you move into your new house? I heard it is around Gujan Train station?

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit