Adjusting to life in Singapore








Wow, its been exactly 3 weeks since I last posted to my blog and it feels like eons......

So much has happened during the two weeks that we've been back to the sunny island and the more significant happenings would include Nyx attending pre nursery classes at Kinderland, Chinese language and computer classes as well. Nya is also now able to stand on her own without support and walks pretty quickly while using one hand to hold onto another adult's hand.

We've been busy spending time with friends and family whom we've missed immensely during our time in France and the girls are definitely enjoying all the attention and affection as well as the food! My girls sure do enjoy the local cuisine and have been busy enjoying outdoor activities despite the heat and humidity.

I've been uploading pictures onto my facebook account but not here as it takes forever to upload photos to my blog. Nevertheless, here are some pictures to show what we've been up to for the past 2 weeks......

I'd also like to give a shout out to friends back in France. You're dearly missed by my two Ns and I! Big hugs!

Comments

Tsu Lin + + said…
It must be nice to be back to your own country. Do you prefer Singapore to France?
thatmomoffour said…
Hey Tsu Lin =) Yes, I do prefer Singapore. Holidaying in France is ok.... but nothing beats home, being close to my family and loved ones.
I do miss life in France and my friends there too though.

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit