Where’s that teleporting machine?

Some days can get so crazy when I’m juggling between work, teaching, meetings, managing the household and meeting the needs of my four babies and a dog. It literally can get quite hair-raising sometimes but whenever I think about the kids, all that craziness just disperses.


No matter how busy I am during the weekdays I’d always make it a point to see the kids during the pockets of time that I have after they’re back from school and extra curricular activities. This means quite a fair bit of shuttling in my mommy-mobile and being on the road. And I’ve lost count how many times I just wished that we could teleport.

This morning as I was driving to work, I saw yet another accident on the road and as the ambulance and tow truck drove past me towards the accident site, I just couldn’t help but wonder who was involved in that accident and if those involved have little kids waiting for them back home.

I take good care of my wellbeing so that I can be there for my kiddos. But oh how I wish we didn’t have to risk our safety and waste time on commuting. So to all fellow working parents out there.... stay safe on the roads so we can continue to be here for our little ones.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit