Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

Nothing beats getting a pampering session done at the end of a long workday. But if it’s one that gives you a face-lifting effect, I think that right about makes it one of the best ways to end the day!






I had the chance to receive this pampering treatment at Body Inc. where we were also introduced to the line of products used and carried by the brand. Within their product line is the Happy Series blended oils which are specially formulated using natural and organic remedies. 

I got to use the Happy Lash blended oil which not only  removes eye makeup effectively, but after using the oil for the past few days I can actually feel how it doesn’t dry my skin like regular makeup remover does, and it nourishes my skin at the same time. What’s even better about this oil that is rich in Vitamin A, E and Omega-3 is how it also promotes lash and eyebrows growth! 




Jacelyn demonstrating the use of the Happy Lash blended oil.



Can’t get enough of this blended oil that’s so good for my lashes and brows.


Meridian Facelift

I was really curious to experience this facelift treatment especially since I have an interest in learning about the meridians of the body. 

So apart from stimulating the meridian pathways of qi on your face and removing any blockages, this unique method can also reduce wrinkles, dark eye circles, eye bags, sagging cheeks and skin. 

Products used with the treatment. 

The all-natural meridian cream that was applied at the end of the treatment supplies skin cells with nutrients that facilitate rejuvenation. It’s even got an anti-pigmentation and lifting effect!

This non-invasive treatment actually uses a patented magnetic physiotherapy tool which emits magnetic waves to unblock meridians and acuppints in the skin. How cool is that??

Here’s that groovy tool that was used.



I could actually see a noticeable difference on the left and right side of my face when the therapist was done with the treatment on just the left side. Some of the key benefits a Meridian Facelift can bring about include face slimming, double-chin reduction, diminishing of forehead and eye wrinkles as well as the upplifyingbif cheeks. The effects of this non-invasive treatment could even last for months!




Can you tell how pleased I am with the experience? ☺️

*Giveaway*
If you’d like to win yourself a complimentary Meridian Facial just like the one I did, just drop me message or comment either here, or my Facebook/Instagram post on my Meridian Facial experience at Body Inc. And tell me why you’d like to win this. 
The value of this treat is worth $280/-! 
I will be announcing the winner by the end of this week. 

For more information, visit Body Inc. at
Facebook: https://facebook.com/BodyIncSG/
IG: @BodyInc



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit