Skincare range by Recherché surprisingly good

Been using the skincare series by Recherché for over 3 weeks now and I’m really pleased with how it’s helped me manage the sebum levels and pore size on my face. 


What caught my attention and is something I look out for in the skincare products that I use for myself and my family is how the brand does not use parabens, formaldehyde-forming preservatives, silicones, artificial colorants or alcohol. Yes these ingredients are still widely present in many products out there.




This 100% sustainable plant-based skincare brand does not test on animals and the best part is.... it’s proudly made here in Singapore.


The plant-based ingredients put together in their skincare series works in synergy with one another to bring the greatest effect on our skin and I’m comforted to know that it’s free of any harmful chemicals or tested on any animals.


Specially formulated for Asian skin, Recherché’s products are safe for use even if you have sensitive skin or if you’re pregnant. You can even rest assured that the range of product have met the quality and regulatory standards of the Health Science Authority (HSA).



I even brought the products along with me while on holiday!

Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse




Not only does it have a very pleasant smell from the sweet orange and lavender essential oils added in to calm one’s senses, I love how it foams up conveniently without me having to work up a lather and it cleans the makeup and grime off my face so easily with the use of amino acids and olive oil sapponins.


Cell Repair Lift Serum




Lightweight and easily absorbed, this serum is choc full of antioxidant-rich botanicals and peptides to iron out wrinkles and restore a more youthful appearance. The part I like best about this serum is how it helps our skin produce collagen and elastin with the use of essential amino-acids and copper.


Nourishing Skin Cream




One of the reasons why this nourishing skin cream absorbs so easily into my skin is because of Recherché’s exclusive nanotechnology delivery system. This cream contains Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and natural moisturising factors to strengthen and hydrate skin deeply.


Revitalising Tonic




Comprised of a special amino acid complex, I really like how it’s not drying on my skin and the flower and fruit essence gave this fragrance and alcohol free solution a pleasant smell too. In fact this tonic is moisturising on my skin and is supposed to help restore the pH level of all skin types.


You have to try out this range of products to believe for yourself how good it is. But know that this range of skincare products does work well and has a synergistic effect when used together to give even better results.


Recherché products are now retailing at Metro.

.

Find out more at www.recherche-skincare.com

.

@rechercheskincare .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit