Disneyland with my Dudettes

I remember when I came to Disneyland the first time when I was a kid, the second time just after getting married, the third time after having 2 kids and now this fourth time we're back here again with 4 kids. And it never gets old ❤ Disneyland is for kids and the inner child in all adults. 

This time though the older kids are definitely enjoying the rides more and although the lines can sometimes put our bladders to the test..... seeing the faces of our kiddos light up makes it totally worth it. 

And I'm so grateful that the hubs booked a hotel for us that's just a short walk away from Disneyland and Adventure Land so we can easily walk over to the theme parks for the next 3 days. Thank you Daddyman! Xoxo 

 


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit