My girl army

Bringing up an army of girls and toughening them up ain’t an easy feat. As a parent I teach them to be hardy and have grit, but I also nurture them to have kindness and love for others in their hearts. 


This school holiday I’ve taken them along with me to several charity initiatives where they’ve had to carry heavy groceries and deliver them door to door to the elderly and drop off bags of necessities to the Boy’s Brigade. And today they got involved in an initiative #bethegift where the wishes of the less privileged children to gift something to their caregiver is fulfilled. 




All these involvements open their eyes and hearts to something bigger and I can only hope that they will continue to benefit and bring love and care to the less fortunate when they’re adults. ❤️.


#girlarmy #dawnsgirlarmy #girlsquad #daughtersrock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit