Making working momlife even easier with honestbee

*Media drop*

Thank you @honestbeesg for the surprise this afternoon right afternoon my lunchtime class! And you gave me just what I needed to refuel 💪🏻.

The freshness of the fruit in the hamper was very much appreciated too! 

.

As a mother of four and business owner my time is very precious. So the fact that honestbee can now deliver my groceries as fast as the next hour or on the same day, it truly is a very welcome convenience for me. 

.

Fresh by honestbee is the newest addition to the the honestbee family and was just launched islandwide. 






.

Download their app to your phone or visit their website at www.honestbee.sg to purchase from Fresh.

.

#honestbee #freshnyhonestbee #thatmomoffour #fresh #groceryshopping #convenience #bloggermom #sgblogger #sgbloggers #smile #instagood 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit