Your source of purpose

What is your biggest source of purpose for what you do? Is it family, religion or even your work. When we have meaning in what we do it buffers us against burnout and exhaustion. 

As a working mother, on most days I only get 4 to 6 hours of sleep but getting to do what I love and having a meaningful impact on those I interact and deal with just energizes me and I feel better able to handle the difficult stuff. And it harder for me while my other half is stationed for years overseas for work.

There is more than one way to look at a situation but when you give meaning to what you do, notice how everything changes.



No matter how tired I am, the thought of heading out to play with these guys and making memories just works better than 4 cups of espresso.





Family is definitely one of my main source of purpose. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit