Working mom working out

I always look forward to the weekend mornings because I get to workout with the cutest little distractions ever. Having kids has never made it such that I have no time to get my training done. In fact, they make it way more entertaining sometimes ❤️

.




It is true that with children and having to work I don’t have very much ME time left. But when I do make the time to work out no matter how short the session may be, it always helps me feel more energized and infused with those happy hormones. 





So to fellow moms, I know it always sounds daunting at first. But with a little time management and creativity, it’s always possible to spend a few minutes a few times each day to fit in some exercise and it’s more than just doing something for ourselves. We’re setting an example for the little ones too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit