Healthy cooking made easier

A good method to provide good nutrition to my family would be through healthy food!

Being a working mom of four, it does become chaotic should any of my kids not feel well. Which is why I always try my best to nourish them and supplement their diets to ensure that their immune systems are rock solid.

This means plenty of home-cooked meals that they girls and I enjoy eating such as our favorite pumpkin soup. I’ve even included the simple recipe below. And having nifty gadgets like the Braun Multi Quick9 saves me plenty of time when it comes to preparing meals so I get more play time with the children.

As a very hands on mom in the kitchen, I’ve used many other hand blenders over the years but what’s so unique about the Multi Quick9 is the ACTIVEBlade technology that allows it to move up and down and easily blend the hardest foods with 40% less effort. And the flexible shaft results in 250% more active cutting surface to work with. 
Anything that saves me time and yet delivers great performance is a keeper. Loving meal preps even more now because of this fancy kitchen gadget. 

Pumpkin soup recipe:
1. Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic and peppercorns. Being to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered.
2. Purée the soup using a hand blender.
3. Return to pot and bring to a boil again.
#endorsed  #BravoBraun
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit