Dressing up four daughters

Ever since Large was born, I had always shopped at @mothercaresg for my babies daily needs and apparel. And even up till now I still enjoy shopping here for their clothes because I know the quality is good and the kiddos will be comfortable while wearing them.


Now dressing up one daughter and stocking up her closet isn’t exactly a walk in the park. So with four daughters, I do have to make of an effort to ensure that they have comfortable and well-fitted clothes that they can enjoy their activities in and not worry about chafing , seams coming off or some form Olof wardrobe malfunction.

.

Thank you Mothercare for the beautiful outfits for my four girls that they truly enjoy running and lounging around in.

.

And it looks like I’m half prepared for the CNY visiting! I just need to get two more red dresses now! 😉.




.

#mothercaresg #Mothercare #ootd #sgkids #sgmom #fashionsg #bloggermom #momlife #sgfamily #thatmomoffour #kidsofinstagram #daughters #daughterlove #daughtersrock #kidsfashion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit