Even when you expected it..... It still hits hard

Yesterday started out great and the girl army and I went about our usual weekend adventuring and gallivanting around the island till evening when I called my mum and she informed me that my grandma was being admitted to the hospital again.

She had been in and out of the hospital for the past year now battling colon cancer at the age of 92. And late last night she passed on...... 

Even though we were told by the doctors since last week to be prepared for this, it still hit us hard when the moment finally came.

 
 

You always had one of the kindest hearts I know and the memories I have of you taking care of us will live on. 

Love you always Porpor 😔❤
Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit