Take a picture!

Those who know me very well would've had in many instances heard me scream "take a picture take a picture take a picture!" And I oftentimes get teased by them for that...... 

Yes I do take a tonne of pictures and videos especially those of my kids, and I'm really happy that I have these home videos and pictures to share with them about their childhood. Sometimes my girls will just randomly ask me to show them videos of our life back in France or the USA when they were riding horses, picking blueberries and cherries, baking with me, camping at Yellowstone Park or just spending time at the beach making sand castles. 

 
Nya horse-riding on the Oregon trail

Memories truly are important and even though I had been blogging for over 5 years before a hiatus and only very recently did I return to blogging again, I'm so glad I printed my 5 years worth of blogging into books that my kids happily flip through once in awhile.

 
One of the several blog books that I got printed eons ago.

You hear people say this a lot "look back on the happy memories". I'm just happy that I don't have to rely on just my aging brain to churn out those memories and special moments. I've got videos.... pictures, photo albums and books to help me ❤

 
Nyla learning to fly at the Zoo

 
At the Pumpkin festival

 
Catching Kiki (aka #4) in the act when she's getting told off for playing with sharp pencils and running around. This does this "ostrich burying her head" thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit