Spontaneity brings about the best surprises

I've always appreciated how my kids are always up for whatever crazy idea I throw at them. Be it climbing a tree, carrying an iguana, stalking a snake or putting their tiny feet into a pool of hungry Garra Rufa.

And it is also these moments of spontaneity that bring about some of the best memories and that sense of adventure. 

 
 

Disclaimer: no children were hurt on any of these impromptu adventures

Everyone has their way of bringing up their kids and will know what's best for them. But for my badass girl squad..... I want them to be fearless and brave people who know how to live life to the fullest ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit