Number 1! Large....

Meet Large. Also known as Goody two shoes and the unpaid babysitter 😂
My firstborn who taught me the most about what is it is to be a mother, how to love someone else more than I love myself and how to catch vomit with my shirt like a hammock before it ends up all over the carpet.

She's always amazed me with her heart of gold and thoughtfulness towards others, always ready to give and think about the impact on those around her.

Ever since I was pregnant with her second sister 10 months after she was born, Large has always been there to help me and cheer up..... even helping me fetch the diapers and wet wipes for her sis when she was less than 2 years old. And 10 years on, this has not changed. She still does all this and more 

Thank you for letting me be your mommy. And finish your vegetables! 😂 
Love you baby.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit