Happy Mother's Day!

Today marks the 10th year that I get to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom...... and it keeps getting better. Even though I thought I'd get to sleep in but Number 3 (Miss LaLa) woke me up at 6.30am to wish me Happy Mommy's Day because she had been waiting since yesterday to say it to me.

The fact that I have children between the ages of 1 and 10 does make it slightly more challenging when I plan for activities, discipline, shop for their needs and educate them. But that also teaches me so much about adaptability, patience, creativity and communication. The best part about all this is....... I get FOUR times more of that love coming back to me! ❤

 

Yesterday this mob of girls surprised me with a bunch of gifts that they so thoughtfully picked out and paid for with their hard earned money from doing chores and washing cars.

 
One of the handmade cards that I got from the girls this year. It folds up to become a heart ❤️ 

 
Their differing personalities means my approach to discipline and teaching them can be quite different. There's Goody-two-shoes (Large), Tomboy brainy (Medium), Fairy Princess wannabe (Small) and Boss Baby (Extra Small).

 

And all of my achievements and who I am now would not have been possible without my very own Mom who has always been there for me. For all the difficult times I've put you through and all those rubbish bickering sessions we've had, I love you mom...... more than you can imagine. Happy Mother's Day! 

Vitamin D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit