Number 2!

Number 2....... Also known as Medium, The Wild Child and Mini Dawn.

For the first year after she was born, it felt as though I hadn't given birth because she would be wrapped against my chest while I did all the chores, practiced, took care of her and Large and of course shopped for groceries. 

When we later moved to the States, I remember how shopping for groceries was such a breeze not just because you and your sis would hold my pockets while I pushed the trolley..... but really because even at a tender age of 3 you could remember where some of the items I needed were located. Thanks brainy.

Always the first one to race me up a tree and roll out the mat to practice together, stalk wild iguanas and snakes or just hang out (upside down) on our hammocks..... Medium has always gotten the hang of things at breakneck speed with a smile on her face.

If only she could do that when it comes to finishing her meals 😂

Love you baby cakes ❤

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit