To the zoo twice in one week






As a child I could never get enough of the zoo and I sure hope Nyx feels the same way too. On her first visit last saturday we went together with the nanny clan (Shirley, Michelle, Cheryl and Cindy) then just yesterday Nyx and I made a trip there again with Grandpa Sim. The second time we went there we managed to cover the entire zoo in 5 hours with no rain unlike last saturday to slow halt our tour. Both times we were there, Nyx and I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you everyone!


Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
I simply love nyx on the second photos.. She looks so so pretty... ;p

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit