Katherine and Tania come to visit


The day after leaving the hospital


Pressie from the nanny clan


Leaving the hospital



On the phone with Tammy

The night before I was discharged from the hospital, my two friends Katherine and Tania arrived from Spain to come stay with us for two nights.  It feels so good to have familiar faces around you especially when you're so far from home.  I was soooo............... bored and restless from staying in the hospital for 6 nights so the day I was discharged me and the girls headed out for dinner along with Guojun and Nyx.  

Along with my chilli tapioca chips from Singapore, Kat and Tania also brought along a lovely gift from the nanny clan (a Longchamp bag). I absolutely love it gals!!!! Thank you so much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit