To the freaking zoo again...... hahahaha











This time we got to see 2 new additions to the zoo.  These 2 calves were so....... sweet and friendly. While they were being fed the milk, Nyx was standing very near them and placed her hands on the white fence, which had birdie poo!!!! Argh........ Had to sterilize her brown fingers before we could move on.  
I remember when I was very young I really loved visiting the Singapore Zoo, and I really didn't mind if we went there every weekend.  Guess this is how Nyx feels...... She missed the piglet so much on days when we didn't visit the petting zoo.  Sometimes I'd have to bribe her by telling her I'll take her to go find the "baby pig-pig" if she would only do what I asked her to do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit