Early morning hike up the Dune du Pyla









This tourist attraction near our home is really just a gigantic sand dune. Its quite a climb right to the top but you won't be dissapointed by the scenery once you're there.  Personally I've been there a number of times so this morning when Guojun asked if I wanted to join him and a couple of avid photographer friends of his to head up there again at 6am....... I yawned and pretended I was dreaming.  
They wanted to use their super duper cameras to take pictures of the sunrise from the top of the sand dune.  Despite being caught in the heavy downpour when they arrived, these three guys pressed on and I must say I really like most of the pictures Guojun took.  

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Yawn!!! 6AM!!! I am still kunning.. hahahaha
thatmomoffour said…
ya me too. Lucky thing i didnt go cos it started pouring when the guys got to the carpark there

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit