Shirley's trip to Arcachon




















I lost count how many times I've been to Arcachon and yet today was the first time I took an elevator to visit a lovely and quaint park situated within this town. From the edge of this park we were able to see the entire bay area and get our faces frozen in the process. It was freezing cold and with the strong wind blowing hard, the insides of my ears started hurting like crazy. We had intended to stop by the ice cream shop here which sells homemade ice cream for a few scoops of the creamy cold stuff, but alas it wasn't open for business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit