Hitting the winter sale in Spain, San Sebastian


Our first family picture in San Sebastian


One of my definite stops in SS, the huge triple storey ZARA store


Nyx shopping in Hugo  Boss

I think this is the 5th trip for our family to San Sebastian and everytime we come here, shopping is the main objective. Hahaha.....
I wish I had remembered to whip out my camera more often to take pictures of the lovely surroundings while the sun was still shining though. These pictures I took were when it was already sundown, shucks. We drove here together with a bunch our friends, 4 cars in total. And thank goodness the two babies decided to be very cooperative throughout the day despite being confined from morning till night in the carseat and the stroller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit