My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

 


Since the start of my Sculptra treatment at Halley Medical Aesthetics till the final review with Dr. Terence Tan, I must say I’m very impressed and the results exceeded my expectations.


I should point out that I initially didn’t expect much work to be done and was just happy where I was. But the fact is, we don’t know what we don’t know. And that’s why there are experts right? Just like how I’d tell my clients and students that the aches and pains that they feel every day is not normal although they tell themselves that its part and parcel of getting old. I now appreciate so much of what Dr. Terence Tan pointed out to me the first time I stepped in for the first consultation. Because looking at the pictures from my final review months after I did the treatment, I was really blown away (in a good way) with the results.


Take a look at where I started and the end result now. I think the images speak for themselves.


Before Treatment             After Treatment

My jawline is noticeably different and less square. This was something that blew my mind because I didn’t think this was possible without surgery. This gives me a more oval shaped face and my chin looks sharper as a result.


One thing that Dr. Terence Tan had wanted to work on from the start for me was the sunken areas around my temples, and this was another area that has made a remarkable change. The sunken areas on either side of my temples has definitely diminished and this contributes to a smoother oval-shaped facial appearance which I never though was possible due to my high cheekbones too. In fact, I always referred to it as the “Maleficent” look.


Why Sculptra?


Of course there is more than one way to skin the cat when it comes to addressing problems like sunken temples, laugh lines and wrinkles. But why opt for Sculptra you might ask? 

Well for one, unlike hyaluronic acid fillers which are used to fill up a localized area of treatment, Sculptra is type of collagen-stimulating filler that uses the ingredient, poly-l-lactic (PLLA), to stimulate the body to generate its own collagen for natural volumisation.

This effect is natural, gives long-lasting volumisation, and is great for people who prefer to let their body generate collagen naturally for volumisation. Now take note that this does take some time, months in fact. But take it from me….. this is well worth the wait! 




The Final Review


Taking the photos for comparison.


From the start at the first consultation, Dr. Terence Tan had pointed out to me that it may take 2 to 3 treatments in order for me to achieve the desired outcome. Now I have to state that this desired outcome really is dependent on what I happy with too. By the second treatment, I already saw significant results. When I returned for the third treatment, I was already very pleased with the overall improvements, except for my temple area, so Dr. Terence Tan suggested to add a little bit of Sculptra to that area for better volumisation. Two months after my last treatment, I looked so much better than I did months ago!  





Very honestly, I would recommend this to those who are looking to reshape their faces and reduce the appearance of laugh lines and wrinkles. You do need to be patient though because your body will need the time to generate collagen in those specific areas where Sculptra has been introduced. But this natural method does give you a natural look too, so I’ll say it again, it’s worth the wait. It takes on average 3 Sculptra treatments spaced out about 6 weeks to 2 months apart in order to achieve the desired results. So how soon you see changes depends on the individual.


There’s also some homework you’ll need to do after the treatment which involves massaging the treated areas 5 times a day for 5 minutes, and for 5 days. Now I really enjoyed this homework because it was like a little reminder to myself to stop, breathe and do a little self-care throughout the day. Makes a difference to your mental state too!



I think with whatever has happened in 2020, it does serve as reminder to us about how unpredictable life can be and how important it is to take care of ourselves. This doesn’t just apply to our physical health and fitness but also our emotional wellbeing and our mental state as well. I do feel happier when I know I’m looking my best and I’m sure many of you will agree with me too.

So for those who are looking to give yourselves a little boost, you can consider a visit to Halley Medical Aesthetics and find out what it is that you don’t know yet and can make a positive difference. Stay happy and well my friends!



Halley Medical Aesthetics

277 Orchard Road #03-15
orchardgateway
Singapore 238858


Opening Hours
10:00 am – 9:00 pm


Contact
Tel: +65 6737 8233


For more information, please go to:


Website: www.halley.com.sg


Facebook: www.facebook.com/halleymedicalaesthetics


Instagram: www.instagram.com/halleymedicalaesthetics


YouTube: www.youtube.com/HalleySGMedicalAesthetics





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit