Nyx and Nya learning mandarin

Here's a video of my two N's learning mandarin from some DVDs which I borrowed from my friend Jessica.  And what gems they are! But I find it absolutely neccessary to watch the videos along with them cos as you can see in one of the videos, Nyx kept saying he(2) ma(3) ma(3) instead of he(2) ma(3) for hippopotamus.  These videos were taken when the girls were watching the DVDs for the first time so by now Nyx has got it right.  Nya was able to pay attention to it quite well and not go wandering off to find something to bite either, so I'm quite happy.  

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Eeee...they looked so cutie!!! hehehe ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit