Its been a long while.....




I must admit, since coming back to Singapore I have been really horrible at updating my blog. But I'm back! I'm still having trouble uploading photos and videos to blogspot however......
My two girls have grown so much over the past couple of months since we left France and yesterday I took them for their development assessment at the polyclinic nearby. According to the doctor and the nurses there, both kids are extremely tall and are in the 97th percentile range for their height and weight.

Everyday, Nyx asks me whether I can take her swimming and everyday Nya asks me for seaweed to eat. Oh boy..... They're so hyper and noisey that sometimes the noise doesn't stop ringing in my head even when they're asleep, haha!

Here are a few pictures taken of them recently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit