Gotta love them long weekends

It's been weeks since I've had a proper day off and this long weekend I get two days of work-free, and play-full days with my girls! Yesterday we started off with ice-cream for breakfast at Udders even though the queue even before the store opened had almost 20 people in front before us!

The car I drove the army in to ice-cream experienced some mechanical problems at the carpark so I had to get Alpine motors to tow the car to the workshop while I went to get our other vehicle from home so our weekend adventure could proceed! :)

The long drive to the SPCA and Qian Hu Fish Farm was so worth it when I saw the smiles on the kids faces and the most entertaining part really had to be when I dared my eldest to feed her feet to the fishes at the fish spa!

 
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit