More than just a bun

Throwback to New Year’s Eve when my hair was done up by Small here. She’s always been the fashionista among the four of them and enjoys drawing dresses with unique designs on them since she was 3. 


As the girls go back to school today, I know they will all be tieing their own hair and wearing their own uniforms as they prep for school (except for Extra Small) and once again I can’t help but feel a little sad that they’re growing up so fast....


I will tie your hair for you for as long as you’ll let me


Happy first day back at school my babies ❤️. .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit