Sudio Nio bluetooth earphones Review

Being on the go driving from place to place and teaching online classes every single day basically means I spend quite a fair bit of time using wireless earphones. None of that fumbling with wires and plugging it in, or worse still.... wasting time untangling wires. That'll just drive the busy bee in me insane!

So yup, the only type of earphone I use are wireless ones and they've really got to stay in place especially when I'm flowing from pose to pose or going into inversions.

I received the latest Sudio Nio wireless earphones and started using it about 2 weeks ago and boy is it a joy teaching with these cuties. They just launched on 11th January 2020 and you can get yours here.




Features of the Sudio Nio

1. Wing tip with 4 sizes available. 

This means you can find the best fit for your comfort and for me this means that my earphones don't fall out when I'm teaching!

How often have you had your earphones fall out from your ears while you're using it. I've had several of those moments which ends up with me missing a few heart beats as I pray that they don't fall into some drain or get run over by a car. In fact, I've had one of them fall into the sea when it fell through the cracks of a wooden deck while I was on a beach holiday. The horror...... Needless to say I never was able to retrieve it and have since become paranoid of my wireless earphones falling out. 

Now with the Sudio Nio earphones and it's 4 interchangeable wing tips to fit you perfectly, you don't have to worry about the earphones slipping out.




2. Adaptive dual microphone technology and 20 hours of battery life. Such a plus especially when I tend to forget to charge it, I can still use it the next day.... and the next day....

On average I use my earphones for about 3 hours each day and that includes my livestream classes, 1 on 1 coaching with my clients and of course the usual phone calls and listening to my favourite tunes and podcasts. With my packed schedule I can sometimes forget to charge my earphones so having the long battery life is truly a lifesaver especially when I need to teach my classes online.


3. Touch panel control and Automatic pairing. The moment I place it in my ears, it's ready to go and I can just get on with my phone calls or online classes without fussing around.

The adaptive dual microphone technology also gives me the clearest voice possible to my students online as I teach via zoom so I don't end up compromising their experience either. Fellow teachers who conduct classes online, you'll want to consider getting this wireless earphone.




4. Reliable IPX4 rated protection. 

Literally no sweat. Even if I'm teaching a HIIT class, out for a run or working up a sweat with my own training sessions, these earphones can handle it 💪🏼




With four colours available - Black, White, Green and Sand, there’s one to suit your fancy.




I got the one in Sand which is Sudio's newest neutral hue. Inspired by sand which is solid, versatile and light, you can create with it or relax on it. This perfectly represents Sudio Nio's sound performance with flexibility and inclusivity. 

With FREE worldwide shipping and 3 years international warranty on Sudio Sphere, it's really hard to resist. To further break your resistance on getting these superb wireless earphones, here's a discount code!!

Enter the code TMOF15 upon checkout at https://www.sudio.com/sg/ and you'll get 15% off your purchase. The usual retail price of the Sudio Nio is $119 SGD.


Enjoy your music and sound rain or shine!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit