An Uplifting experience with Sinclair Pharmaceuticals

Ever since I was a child, I've always strived to be a better version of myself as I move through the years be it through taking up courses to learn more, switching up my training routine, changing up the products that I use and of course improving the way that I look. Nothing against aging which is pretty much unavoidable, but as much as I can help it, I'd like to slow down the process and feel my best for as long as I can.

iCare Medical and Wellness Clinic


My recent visit to iCare Medical and Wellness Clinic taught me a few more things about aging as well as some of the latest techniques used now to help reverse that.

Located at 22 Havelock Road, my first impression of the clinic was how warm and friendly the staff there are and I felt so welcome and at ease before my consultation with Dr. Larry Wu began.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit