Cannes


It was raining when we arrived in Cannes so we only spent a few hours exploring this city. I was very excited to be able to stand on the red carpet right outside the auditorium where the annual Cannes Film Festival is held. Because we arrived here on a Sunday, the stores were all closed except for the huge flower market situated right in the center of town crowded with tourists and locals. Of course it doesn't just sell flowers, one can even find skinned rabbits here. I was really expecting it to be sunny here but it was wet and so cold I even had to wear thermal pants under my jeans! Brrrr!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit