Nyx the sleepyhead

I took this video about 2 mins after Nyx woke up from her nap cos Shirley missed both kids so much and asked me to take a video of them today. Instead of just letting her stone like she does after waking up I asked her to name some bodyparts in mandarin. Lately I've been building up her vocabulary in mandarin and she can tell me things in Chinese like shu(4) dao(3) le(4) - the tree has fallen -, and Mummy kai(1) che(1) - mummy is driving the car. She still prefers to speak in english but I'm putting more effort in encouraging her to speak in mandarin more often.

Comments

J-Ning Says: said…
after seeing Nya. I really miss the good old times when J-Ning was at that stage too.
thatmomoffour said…
aiyoh its torture trying to make her sleep nowadays. I think she may be over stimulated thats why she has trouble dozing off. she just refuses to sleep and I can get so frustrated sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit