Off to see the boats again
























Whenever I take the girls to Port Larrosse for a stroll, Nyx's focus is always on the boats that line the port.
This morning we set off early to avoid the heat and glare of the afternoon sun and surprisingly it was already crowded with locals taking a morning walk with their pets and kids. There were also several tourists mulling about, either busy being shutterbugs or enjoying a nice platter of fresh oysters.
This is going to be something I shall miss when we're back in Singapore.....

For now I can only try to take more pictures to remind us of our life here in France.

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Gosh.. I am going to miss you guys.... :(
Tsu Lin + + said…
Nyx is so sassy! Look at her posing away..... *kawaii!*
thatmomoffour said…
Jas, I'm actually missing this place and everyone here too, especially you guys! Any chance you'll be going bk to Singapore for a holiday this yr?
Tsu Lin, she's actually the one asking me take most of the shots for her. And immediately after she sees the flash she will run to me and say "I see I see!". She wants to see how the pic turned out, hahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit