How Nyx babysits Nya

Very often whenever I have to leave Nya alone to do something else or to fetch something, Nyx helps to fill in. In this video I was in the other room getting a fresh set of clothes for Nya while Nyx was watching her little sister on the bed making sure that she doesn't fall off.



I really thank my lucky stars that Nyx is so helpful when it comes to looking after Nya. Just yesterday Nya managed to get her hands on a bottle of spray detergent which I forgot to lock away after cleaning. Nyx saw Nya playing with the bottle then apparently snatched it away from her and placed it high on the dining table. She then went on to tell Nya "no! cannot touch!". It was at that moment when she shouted at Nya that they got my attention. I saw the bottle on the table and had a minor heart attack, then I rushed over to sniff Nya's hands. Thank goodness she didn't get any detergent on her hands or face. Crisis averted thanks to the jie jie.

Comments

Wow, 3 cheers to the loving sis!
thatmomoffour said…
I think most older siblings will naturally love the younger ones. I hope they continue to share this loving relationship when they're all grown up.

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit