Independent "women"


Nya is now 10 months old and my life just got tougher. She now pulls curtains and tablecloths, sofa covers, bedsheets..... basically whatever she can grab so that she can stand up. Once she's on her feet she does a little victory dance, shaking her butt and humming to herself.

On the other hand, Nyx has made my life a little easier as she changes DVDs herself and dresses herself up. How quickly time flies, and how fast my little girls are growing up and maturing..... kekeke. The fake boobies on Nyx are actually two of Nya's balls that Nyx shoved into her jacket herself and kept asking me to see her "neh nehs".



Comments

Steven said…
She truly is your daughter. Following your example in America. It's in the genes I suppose....
thatmomoffour said…
wah ha ha!!!! oh man, those anna nichole smith days. I miss that crazy show and the silly song. I used to shove clothes into my shirt and pants and prance around whenever the show aired.

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit