Final leg of our trip, back to Nice again









We arrived back in Nice again towards the end of our roadtrip to stay for one more night and were pleasantly greeted with clear blue skies and warm sunny weather. I felt so happy to see this and so were the girls as they enjoyed themselves on the beaches of Nice. Nyx had a great time picking stones and pebbles and throwing them as far away as she could. Nya had a great time picking stones and pebbles and attempting to eat them. She basically puts EVERYTHING into her mouth these days, oh the horror..... It used to be just wires, now she wants to bite everything.

Comments

Tsu Lin + + said…
Oh.. I love her jumping shots! HOW CUTE! And you got it just in the nick of time. Brilliant. How old is NYX?
thatmomoffour said…
Thank you Tsu Lin. She really loves jumping nowadays, especially when she's in a good mood =)
Nyx just turned two and a half this month and her little sis is 10 months old. Do you have any kids too?
Tsu Lin + + said…
Shoudl compile an album of her jumps.. :)

Yes, I have a 20MO daughter. My blog is all about her, but it is down for maintenance at the mo.. it should be up soon.
thatmomoffour said…
Oh is her name Roslyn? I look forward to visiting your blog once its up again =)
Tsu Lin + + said…
No, my daughter's name is Shean Wenn. My old blog is up now.. (old because I haven't put in the new interface).

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit