We have a mouse in the house!!!

Mei Mei wearing a Mickey Mouse hat
The internet banking device thats bears Nya's bite marks

One of the many wires she has chewed on. This one didn't survive her attack.
My mini mouse and her daddy


This is the first time in my life that I've come across such a destructive mouse. It is relentless, it is noisey, it is always on the prowl for things to gnaw and chew and it cannot be stopped with any form of mouse traps or glue. She has destroyed several wires and toys and even her dad's internet banking device. Her favourite has got to be wires....... Its a full time job trying to make sure she doesn't end up with Albert Einstein's static hairdo.

I guess being born in the year of the rat really does bear some significance huh?

Comments

Tsu Lin + + said…
Wow! It really does! She is a mini-mouse, def!

BTW, i just saw that you're a Yoga & Pilates instructor - how very fit! I need to get rid of my ever-increasing tummy, any tips? It's so embarassing that I have such a big tummy now.
Shannon's Mummy said…
Muahahahaha.. gosh.. she got two very sharp front teeth ya!! heheheh
thatmomoffour said…
Ya, her teeth are really sharp. She's already tested them on me, her dad and Nyx.

Tsu Lin, you'll need to really strengthen and tone up your abs not just for aesthetic reasons but to protect your back too. If you can, I'd suggest you join a yoga or pilates before practising on your own so that the instructor can correct you and maybe even suggest modifications for you in case you have any special needs (back problems, high blood pressure, any past injuries, etc). Its never too late to start! =)

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit