Vaccination again?? Ouchie!


Yesterday I took Nyx to the doctor again to get yet another vaccination on her butt.  However this time, she 
didn't scream at the doctor but wailed and screamed cos it must've hurt alot.  Made me so sad seeing her cry like that,
her whole face just screwed up and turned red like a tomato.  Its been raining alot the past few days and 
the winds are really strong too.  My stroller got blown away by the wind in the carpark and I had to run after
it, sheesh!  Of course Nyx wasn't inside, I had already placed her in the carseat in the car.   

See Nyx playing with her daddy here :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiUhhK78yGA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit