Dancing baby!




Went for my checkup at the gynea this evening and it was so exciting 
when I saw baby number 2 wriggling and dancing inside! Heart rate 
was measured at 183 beats per min and by now baby is over 9 weeks 
old.  As of now the estimated due date for baby to be born is on the 
13th of May, this can be changed to be sooner or later as we observe
the baby's growth.
I also got the results for the blood test i did a couple of weeks ago 
and it came back negative for immunity against toxoplasmosis so I 
have to be extra cautious about the food I eat and making sure I don't 
come in contact with cat poop and infected soil. 
Its weird cos I did this same test here last year when i was pregnant 
with Nyx and they didn't say I didn't immunity that time.
Oh well..... so for now I can't eat sushi or all other kinds of uncooked/undercooked meat, several kinds of cheese and deli food as well as
vegetables and fruit that aren't washed clean. Sheeeeesh.........
 Okies here you go, some of the pics i took of the scan just now.

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Hopefully, I can get to see mine in few months time.. hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit