House hunting





Over the weekend we went around viewing several bigger houses for rent.  Well, since we have to stay here till 2009 and I'd like more room for Nyx and baby number 2 to roam around, we decided to move to a new house with an additional bedroom as well.  I'd like to share these 3 pictures of one house we like the most out of those we've viewed so far.  But but but...... I don't know if I'll ever get used to a giant thumb hovering outside the house though....... (actually that's my dear husband's thumb covering the lens of my nokia phone, super right??????) Hahahaha.



Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
wow.. the garden is BIG... where is the place? too bad we cannot stay close together siah..

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit